As some of you may know according to my last post, I was nominated for The Liebster Award. Which I was very honored by. However for those of you who don’t know; when you are nominated you have to answer a series of questions asked by the person who nominated you. The questions that (oneuniqueblog) asked me were pretty simple, but I found myself sweating over the answers to these simple questions about me. So, in honor of my realizing how little I know about myself due to the marvelous questionnaire, I thought I would pose some questions to my blog family just to see how well you know yourself.
My questions are as follows:
1. What is your favorite color?
2. What is the most interesting thing about you?
3. What is the most attractive thing about you?
4. What are you most afraid of?
5. Would you consider yourself a good role model? (Why/why not)
6. Can you take a compliment, if not, why not?
7. What about yourself are you most proud of?
8. What is the kindest thing you have ever done for someone?
9. What makes you unique?
10. Do you think you are a good person, why/why not?
For me, it was much harder to answer the questions that I felt caused me to compliment myself. I was afraid of coming off cocky. I didn’t want people to think I was full of myself. For example; if you were in a room full of people and an instructor says come write on the board your best facial feature and why? Would you feel anxiety? I would feel like if i wrote my eyes. When i turned around everyone would start judging my eyes, offering up their best criticism. I think this is why some people have a hard time complimenting theirselves. Since whatever we announce to the world that we love about ourselves, that thing becomes the forefront of criticism. Anyhow feel free to leave your answers in a comment..